Is your teen suffering with the pressures and strains of adolescence?
Are they looking for coping strategies and skills to increase their confidence, improve assertiveness and focus their abilities?
This is an excellent 8 week group coaching programme that empowers young adults to take responsibility for their actions, accountability for their behaviour and develop motivation, commitment and perseverance to cultivate emotional intelligence and study skills.
All course content delivered by former teacher and child therapist Claire Peirson in a sensitive and age-appropriate way to install the basics of core coaching so that your child can start setting realistic goals and explore manageable ways of reaching them.
8 week programme includes:
- Goal setting - steps to success
- Increasing resilience and getting out of the 'victim' trap
- Coping with a fear of failure and need to be perfect
- Identifying best study skills for reaching optimum potential
- Accountability exercises to take responsibility for successes and failures
- Assertiveness and communication skills to improve presenting ideas and opinions and dealing with conflict
- Character strength profiling & psychometric evaluation to develop confidence in own abilities
Each participant will receive:
- All course art materials and supplies
- Work book
- Study book
- Guided mp3 audios
- Closed Facebook group
Starting Tuesday 9th January 6:30pm for 8 consecutive weeks.
Places can be secured by making payment via Paypal to email@example.com