An hour a week of blissful soul soothing, healing, mind & body connection to enable you to be the happiest and healthiest version of you.
Mindfulness is being aware of or bringing attention to this moment in time, deliberately and without judgement - rather than creating to-do-lists or worrying about future or past events.
By reconnecting with these simple, precious moments in life you will rediscover a sense of peace and enjoyment - enchanted and content with life.
Expect magic as you embark on an exciting voyage of self-discovery during the guided Meditation. You will learn breathing exercises to enable you to cope with all that life may throw in your direction.
Be surrounded with Positive Psychology and beneficial suggestions. Learn strategies to crush your inner demons of self-sabotage talk and self-limiting beliefs. Live the life you want by listening to your dreams and relishing the joy of hearing and truly understanding your Inner Voice. The numerous benefits of practising Mindfulness & Meditation include:
- Increased calm and relaxation
- Higher levels of energy and enthusiasm for living
- Increased self-confidence and self-acceptance
- Dramatic decrease in stress, depression, anxiety, chronic pain, stress or low immune efficiency
- More self-compassion & compassion for others and our planet
- Reduced blood pressure
- Better cognitive & creative skills
- Increased concentration & mental recall
Embark on your journey to happiness. Isn't it time to invest in your mental health and well-being?
- Soul Sharing
- Circle Work
- Focusing on the breath
- Appreciating the beauty around you
- Developing a supportive community
What is a Mandala?
Mandala, a Sanskrit word, represents the Universe. Mandalas can be found in nature and in the art of all cultures. Simply put, a mandala is a circle with a design in the center. Psychologists and spiritual leaders have used mandalas as a tool for self-reflection and self-exploration through the ages; they have intrigued cultures around the world, from Celtic spirals and Indian mehendi to medieval church labyrinths.
What will we do in this workshop?
By creating your own personal mandalas you will begin to tap into the power of the mandala as a personal tool of healing and insight into your own life.
This workshop is an invitation to explore Mandala as a way of connecting to your creative spirit. used in conjunction
Why should I paint my own Mandalas?
- Help calm thoughts and emotions
- Becoming centered and balanced
- Indulge in artistic and creative meditation
- Help in healing and bringing a sense of wholeness
- A fulfilling form of self-expression
Who can paint their own Mandalas?
Anyone can join! If you can sign your name, you can draw beautiful mandalas! The main aim is to express yourself rather than make a ‘perfect’ work of art. No artistic ability or experience is needed.
Starting Tuesday 12th September 7:45pm for 8 consecutive weeks.
EARLY BIRD PRICE AED1950 for payments made before 1st September 2017
Places can be secured by making payment via Paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org