Is your young athlete struggling with the mental aspect of their sport? Are they ready to take their game to the next level by concentrating on achieving a positive mindset?
This 8 week group coaching programme incorporates all the fundamental aspects of sport and positive psychology in a way that is easily understood and age appropriate for young competitive athletes.
It's a fun way to explore the mental side of sports: teamwork, discipline, focus and resilience.
Your young athlete will learn:
- How to manage themselves and their emotions on and off the field/court/course.
- Ways to remain focused during competitions
- The correct mindset to approach each training session and tournament
- How to eliminate a fear of failure and view challenges as opportunities to grow and learn
- Breathing techniques and NLP coaching strategies all the top athletes are using
- A bag of psychological tricks to deal effortlessly with the pressure of balancing school work and busy training schedules
- All supplies and materials
- Work book
- Guided audio mp3s
- Access to closed Facebook group
Starting Tuesday 12th September 5:15pm for 8 consecutive weeks.
EARLY BIRD PRICE AED1950 for payments made before 1st September 2017
Places can be secured by making payment via Paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org