Is your child quieter and more shy than most of their friends?
Would you say they worry more than other children? Are you or their teacher worried about their behaviour?
Does your child make excuses for not wanting to join in social activities, playdates and sleepovers? Are you concerned that they are missing out on fun times and want to see them smiling and laughing more with their friends and family?
Then this 8 week Group Coaching Programme is exactly for you.
Using a combination of Positive Psychology and Mindfulness under the professional guidance of therapist and former primary school teacher Claire Peirson, your child will explore:
- How to manage their worries and look for solutions to solve problems
- Ways to assertively communicate their ideas and opinions
- Ideas to gain confidence and grow in self-esteem and self-belief
The programme includes:
- All course art materials and supplies
- Guided meditation mp3 audios
- Access to closed Facebook group
Starting Tuesday 9th January 4pm for 8 consecutive weeks.
Places can be secured by making payment via Paypal to email@example.com