When You Don't Need Therapy But You Need More Than A Book
You Will Get:
- Module 1: Positive Self-Coaching
- Module 2: Assertiveness & Communication
- Module 3: Positive Emotions & Breathing
- Module 4: Positive Mindset
- Module 5: Flourishing, Flow & Happiness
- Module 6: Mindfulness & Positive Therapy
- BONUS: Member's Community
All For $297 self-isolation deal
A detailed look at what you are going to get done 🎉
This is an online six module course for children aged 8+ who are suffering with low confidence and need solution focused strategies to become more resilient, happy and brave. Your child will learn positive psychology daily habits to take responsibility for their own mental wellness.
An evidence-based online group coaching programme with weekly positive psychology interventions and support from a child therapist. My job is to teach your children how to become mentally fit.
6 PDF Workbooks
Weekly Q & A with Claire
- The children will be invited to a secure and safe members’ area, monitored daily by me. They can ask questions and share examples of their work.
- During the pilot study of this course – all participants expressed their need to liaise with other students and have a virtual ‘circle time/forum’ to discuss their challenges and successes.
- I’ve observed during my group coaching that great work has been achieved when young people are able to share their experiences.
Here's what the people are saying about Who Am I and What The Heck is Going on...
"Claire coaches my daughter who plays competitive tennis. They've worked on relaxation techniques, self believe, setting goals etc...and all these have greatly helped improve her game. As a parent, I've also benefited a lot from sitting in and being part of the class. I've learned different ways of supporting my daughter in stressful situations and I too use these techniques when I get stressed."
"In my experience as both a personal trainer and an athlete, mindset and confidence are two vital components for success within so many situations. Claire has such a warm and friendly nature and highly professional attitude and I would fully recommend this programme."
"A positive mindset is imperative for children to be happy and to reach their full potential. Children today are facing unprecedented pressures and challenges in an ever-changing world. I truly believe in providing opportunities to cope with anxiety, stress and to promote greater well-being.
Having spent time discussing the mindfulness programme with Claire, I know she has the passion and skills to support and to make a difference. As an Executive Headteacher of two primary schools, I am working with Claire to promote resilience and self-confidence in my schools. The support Claire provides is invaluable and I fully recommend the Positive Mindfulness programme offered by Pivotal Mind."
---- Mr Wayne Jones | Executive Headteacher